Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
*Company-wide seasonal events, networking opportunities, flexible schedules and paid holidays
*Discounted tickets to sporting events, shows, amusement parks and concerts
****A requirement of this position is you must be currently enrolled in college level courses or a degree seeking program throughout the duration of the internship to be considered. If selected for an interview you will be asked for proof of eligibility. The ability to work a minimum of 25-30 hours per week is required for this position.
To gain valuable insight into Navy Federal’s business, technology, resources and procedures by providing support in focused areas, applying knowledge and education. Participate in a collaborative, team driven network and interact with multiple departments. Receive guidance and direction from team and management. Utilize and further develop technical and soft skills, business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities. Provide professional execution of day to day tasks and special projects while working within established standards, policies and procedures. This is a year-round, Full or Part –Time, flexible internship based on school schedule.
• Must be pursuing a degree from an accredited college/university
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment to make sound decisions
• Ability to adapt to new technologies
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Effective word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong academic record as evidenced by a 3.0 or higher GPA
• Communication with impact and be committed to self-development
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (flexible based on class schedule)
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.