THE EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT HERE.
At Patten Industries, Inc., we set higher standards. That means you can expect an unsurpassed shopping, buying and ownership experience. Sounds like a pretty big statement. It is. Here’s what I mean:
QUALITY PRODUCTS AND UNPARALLELED SERVICES.
The Mission for Patten Industries has not changed since my great-great grandfather founded the company in 1933. Simply put, Patten Industries is here “to deliver a superior standard of customer satisfaction by providing quality products and unparalleled services.”
WE HELP YOU SAVE MONEY.
We’ll listen to your needs and provide you with all the information you need to know upfront through our competitive and thorough quoting process. That way, you make the right decision on the equipment you want at a price that fits your budget.
WE HELP YOU SAVE TIME.
There’s confidence and pride in knowing that Cat® equipment helps you become more productive every day. The purchase of Cat equipment provides you with a solid relationship, service, support and the reassurance that Patten will help you stay productive long into the future.
WE CAN OFFER A TOTAL SOLUTION.
- We have an exceptional, highly trained team with an unyielding commitment to earning your business.
- Our affiliation with Caterpillar allows us to offer you the best built products and dependable solutions that deliver a lifetime of value.
- Our on the ground service technicians are always there for you and are passionate about helping you save money, maximize uptime and improve productivity.
- Patten Cat can offer you the right tool for the right application to do your job better, faster and more efficiently.
WE CAN HELP YOU MAKE A SINGLE UNIT MORE USEFUL.
Whether it’s suggesting complementary work tools, performing a rebuild on tired equipment or scheduling routine maintenance, we can extend the life and improve the usefulness of your machine while saving money and lowering the cost of ownership.
WE ARE DIFFERENT.
Our on the ground service technicians are always there for you and are passionate about helping you save money, maximize uptime and improve productivity. At Patten Industries, Inc., we’ll guide you through a buying process that is honest, transparent and easy to understand.
PATTEN INDUSTRIES HAS FOUR DIVISIONS DEDICATED TO HELPING YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED IN TODAY’S ECONOMY.
- Patten Construction Products sells, rents and provides product support for new and used Cat® equipment, from 380-ton mining trucks to 5,500-lb. skid steer loaders.
- Patten Power Systems sells, rents and provides product support for Cat engines used in electrical power generation, water pumping and other industrial applications.
- Patten Truck Centers now sells the new Cat Vocational Truck, the CT660, as well as providing product support for Cat engines used in on-highway trucks, emergency equipment, buses and RV's.
- GreatLakes Equipment Co. sells Cat used and rebuilt parts and components as well as new parts for other OEM equipment. GreatLakes Equipment Co. is based in Oglesby, IL, and services customers throughout the world.